|Location:||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Yahoo! ID:||meowwl (Add User, Send Message)|
|Bio:||Twelve random fact(oids) about me.|
1. I'm older than I look...People are consistently underestimating my age by several years, and tend not to believe me when I tell them I'm
2. I'm a nightowl by nature...and have been from birth according to my mother.
3. I'm a certified nerd...I have an obsessive compulsion to learn new things, sometimes connected to one another, sometimes just totally random stuff...Put it this way, I can watch nothing but the discovery channels, history channels, and PBS most of the time, and be quite happy....which leads naturally to the next fact...
4. I'm a trivia queen...I have head full of useless information and random facts. Probably stemming from watching too much jeopardy, and from being OCD about wanting to learn everything when I was a kid..
5. I was an avid reader when I was younger...for that matter, I still am, but now it doesn't take over my life. Put it this way, when I was a kid, my mom tried to punish me by taking away my books...I read the encyclopedias...she took those away too, and I read the newspaper...she took that too, so I started reading the cereal boxes. She kind of gave up on it at that point.
6. I work an utterly boring government job for half the year, nightshift of course. The rest of the year I either get a temp job, or do handycrafts. I'm able to do this because I don't have much of a life otherwise, and have a taste for cheap comfy clothes and whatnot.
7. I love doing lots of different crafts, but I have a short attention span for each one...I make wire wrapped stone jewelry and beads, lampworked glass beads, and do fancy knotwork, as well as a few other semi-related oddities. (Like Japanese kumihimo, fancy cord making...anybody know where I can get a decent marudai for cheap?) I jump from project to project as I feel like it, unless I'm making something for someone specifically as a gift...which I where most of my little projects end up.
8. I'm a firm believer in tolerance of all sorts, but especially religious and political tolerance. I believe that NO ONE has a right to force their views on either subject on another. *stops there to stem an incipient rant.*
9. For some odd reason, I'm a reliable person in an emergency...I react calmly, keep collected and do the right things as if I'd rehearsed them...but the minute it's over, I fall completely apart. The panic reflex is delayed in me, so I get the whole adrenaline and shakes long after the crisis is past. The only bizarre exception is if the car I'm driving, or even riding in breaks down when I'm far from home...I have no clue why, but it gives me the shudders.
10. I'm an unrepentant yaoi fan...I think that the only thing hotter than one sexy guy is two sexy guys kissing and making out....for that matter, I'm tolerant of most things, so long as it doesn't involve children (By children I mean anyone under 16...I figure anyone who hasn't been living under a rock, and who is of normal intelligence knows what they're doing by age 16. That I knew what I was doing when I was 13 doesn't mean it was very sensible, or that others would be really ready for it at that age...I don't recommend it actually, some things really DO get better with age!) or animals.*squick*...Safe, Sane and Consensual is what I go by...(Though the last two are negotiable on a personal level...Many people wouldn't consider allowing their partner to tie them up sane, and some don't understand the difference between "No, I'm not totally comfortable with that..." and "No!..Not no, but HELL NO you're not doing that!" Anyone I play with that way understands the difference.)
11. I'm probably harder than hell to get to know...I seem to come across as the dangerously quiet loner, or a dominatrix...I'm neither, it just takes me a while to warm up to and begin to trust people.(I'm emphatically not the latter. *Headscratch* It must be my height...I'm 6 ft tall in bare feet.)
12. I'm a compulsive Miss Fixit...If there is something wrong with a small appliance or machine, I will sit there twitching if I can't open it up and see what's up...I'll then try to fix it, no matter what kind of jury rigged with a paperclip thing I have to do.
|Interests:||47: 80s hair bands, anime, bead making, bon jovi, bondage, books, crafting, cruxshadows, darkwave, disturbed, drowning pool, ego likeness, fanfiction, final fantasy vii, fixing stuff, games and gaming, gary neuman, goth, gravity kills, history channels, industrial, inuyasha, knotwork, lampworking glass, lemons, lifetime, manga, metal, music, pbs, platformers, poison, polymer clay, rpgs, sci fi cons, sci-fi, sci-fi channel, sephiroth, sesshoumaru, sevendust, st.etienne, techno, the birthday massacre, the various discovery channels, three days grace, van halen, yaoi.|
|Friend of:||8: ardwynna, chichirinoda, ciceqi, icedark_elf, ladynero, ponderosa121, rabid_plotbunny, skeren|
|Member of:||10: bbtp_challenge, ffvii_100, ffvii_yaoi, ironman7, kinkfest, materia_play, mercverse, porn_battle, remnant_bin, sephiroth_fic|
|Account type:||Free Patient|